- Extensive power range, large model range, differentsound levels
- Can be supplied for all refrigerants
- Large selection of accessories
- With control system and switch cabinet on request
Easy to Install
- Crane lugs to simplify transport by crane
- Factory-fitted modules(switch cabinets, empty casing...)
- Torsion-resistant casing due to side plateswith profile (Güntner profiles)
- Fewer unit legs and fewer bases are required
Suitable for All Noise Protection Requirements
- 5 volume levels available
- Standard with two speeds
- Suitable for speed control
High Operational Reliability and Leak-Safety
- Tried, tested and proven Güntner floating coil principle(refrigerant conduits do not make contact with the casing;increases the heat exchanger’s service life)
- Stable housing (minimal bending) when transporting bycrane or forklift due to side plates with profiles
- High stiffness with reduced weight
Inspection and Cleaning
- Fans easily accessible
- Cleaning cover as an accessory
Heat Exchangers up to Construction Size 065
- HFC: Staggered tube pattern 25 x 22 mm Fin spacing – 2.2 mm
- Heat Carrier: Staggered tube pattern 50 x 25 mm, Fin spacing – 2.4 mm
Heat Exchangers from Construction Size 080
- Staggered tube pattern 50 x 25 mm, Fin spacing – 2.4 mm
- Special copper pipes for HFC and heat carrier
- Stainless steel pipes for NH3
- Surface-corrugated aluminium fins for high heat transfer
Frame and Casing
- Sheet steel, galvanized
- Painted with RAL 7035
- Low-noise fans
- Standard with two speeds
- 5 sound levels
- Motor protection with thermocontacts
- 230 V, 1~, 50 Hz or 60 Hz
- 400 V, 3~, 50 Hz or 60 Hz (from fan diameter 500 mm)
- Length 0.9 m – 12.0 m
- Width 0.8 m – 2.3 m
- 70 – 3000 kg
Product Types / Refrigerant / Capacity
Observing the requirements on monument protection and on air conditioning and usage on historical grounds is quite demanding. At Bratislava Castle, a separate machinery floor for the air-conditioning and operational equipment was placed, along with an underground car park, below the historical gardens. This makes for good climatic conditions in the historical Baroque atmosphere and inside and around the building.
Regular visitors to the Royal Albert Hall have noticed something refreshingly different about the famous venue in recent months. Thanks to the installation of a major new air cooling system, based on a bank of Gϋntner adiabatic coolers, the iconic hall now provides its patrons with an environment to match the quality of its international concert schedule.
- Circuit breakdown
- GMM EC
- GMM sincon®
- GMM phase cut
- GMM step
- Switch cabinet
- Repair switch
- Epoxy-resin coated fins
- Special varnishing
- EC fans
- Empty casing
- Inspection cover
- Vibration dampers
- Flange connection
- Made of stainless steel
Which benefits do you as a customer have?
Güntner has the high standard of producing high-quality, application-oriented heat exchangers and remaining both fair and transparent. That is why we participate in a corresponding program from Eurovent. The goal of the Eurovent Certification Company is to promote fair competition and to guarantee the customers that the units on the market are inspected under the same conditions and that they are therefore easier to compare. The manufacturers’ specifications are examined by independent laboratories for this purpose. To do this, units from the respective manufacturer are selected randomly.
The HE Program (Heat Exchangers for Refrigeration) for heat exchangers of the refrigeration and air conditioning industry has existed since 2001. Güntner has participated successfully without interruptions since the implementation of the program; all of the series included in the program are certified without exception – and have been for 15 years!
The Eurovent certification of the HE Program includes DX evaporators and condensers that are designed for R404A, R134a, R507A, R407A, R407C or R407F.
The Eurovent certification program is designated for air coolers with fluids, NH3 evaporators and condensers as well as CO2 evaporators and condensers, 60 Hz units and centrifugal fan units. A certification for CO2 gas coolers and CO2 DX evaporators as an individual group of units is scheduled from 2017.
Operating certified units provides you with significant advantages that are worth real money:
- The classification of units into energy efficiency classes is an important characteristic of the certification providing you with information on the energy consumption you can expect from the selected unit. This means the operating costs can clearly be identified.
- The independently measured, inspected specifications give you certainty when it comes to designing the units. You can design precisely to the operating point; safety margins are not required.
- Units are easier to compare with each other thanks to certified specifications. This results in fair competition under realistic conditions.
- The certify-all principle guarantees that manufacturers cannot distinguish themselves through individual “top-seller” units: Complete series are certified, hence there are no loopholes for individual units.
- The confirmed and therefore reliable technical data increase the investment security and guarantees planning security and operational reliability with regard to performance and energy efficiency of the entire system. The operating costs can clearly be calculated right from the beginning.
- Certified units save real money: “We recommend that every operator calculates the energy consumption for a current or future construction project because of a hypothetically insufficient capacity. A few years ago, non-certified units showed insufficient capacities of up to 35 % in a serial examination. Thus, you can realistically expect a reduced output of 15 – 20 % for calculation. In comparison, there is a clearly better payback period for the certified unit, usually clearly under 2 years”, according to Peter Roth, Eurovent officer at Güntner.
- The Eurovent certification of the selected units is an indispensable prerequisite for receiving subsidies from defined funding programmes. The certification applies to all standard units. Through its modular variability, the new Güntner product structure includes an even wider range of certified units that come into question for funding measures.