Aircooled condensers (axial), horizontal coil position
- Extensive power range, large model range, differentsound levels
- Can be supplied for all refrigerants
- Large selection of accessories
- With control system and switch cabinet on request
Easy to Install
- Crane lugs to simplify transport by crane
- Factory-fitted modules(switch cabinets, empty casing...)
- Torsion-resistant casing due to side plateswith profile (Güntner profiles)
- Fewer unit legs and fewer bases are required
- For demanding architecture
- If visual covers are planned
Suitable for All Noise Protection Requirements
- 5 volume levels available
- Standard with two speeds
- Suitable for speed control
High Operational Reliability and Leak-Safety
- Tried, tested and proven Güntner floating coil principle(refrigerant conduits do not make contact with the casing;increases the heat exchanger’s service life)
- Stable housing (minimal bending) when transporting bycrane or forklift due to side plates with profiles
- High stiffness with reduced weight
Inspection and Cleaning
- Fans easily accessible
- Cleaning cover as an accessory
Heat Exchangers up to Construction Size 065
- HFC: Staggered tube pattern 25 x 22 mm Fin spacing – 2.2 mm
- Heat Carrier: Staggered tube pattern 50 x 25 mm, Fin spacing – 2.4 mm
Heat Exchangers from Construction Size 080
- Staggered tube pattern 50 x 25 mm, Fin spacing – 2.4 mm
- Special copper pipes for HFC and heat carrier
- Stainless steel pipes for NH3
- Surface-corrugated aluminium fins for high heat transfer
Frame and Casing
- Sheet steel, galvanized
- Painted with RAL 7035
- Low-noise fans
- Standard with two speeds
- 5 sound levels --Motor protection with thermocontacts
- 230 V, 1~, 50 Hz or 60 Hz
- 400 V, 3~, 50 Hz or 60 Hz (from fan diameter 500 mm)
- Length 0.9 m – 12.0 m
- Width 0.8 m – 2.3 m
- 70 – 3000 kg
Product Types/ Refrigerant / Capacity
Each passenger boarding or deboarding at the Munich Airport can take a glance at a Güntner FLAT Compact model for aircraft air conditioning. These condensers are part of units named PCA units (Pre-Conditioned Air) that supply aircrafts on the ground with conditioned air. A plant contractor specialised in these applications installed 72 stationary units for the passenger boarding bridges at the Munich Airport. In addition to these firmly installed solutions, there are also mobile PCAs integrated into lorries.
Arbacommerce d.o.o. Zadar in Labin, Croatia, refrigerates and freezes sardines that were freshly caught in the waters of the Mediterranean. The modern fish processing plant processes 4,000 tons of fish annually, both in blocks and as individually frozen fish (IQF). Güntner condensers and air coolers ensure seamless cooling operations in connection with compound systems.
In two recent large projects for fruit and vegetable refrigeration, the companies Frigotechnik Handels GmbH, Wülfrath, in co-operation with Kälte-Klima Peters from Meerbusch, and Güntner, Fürstenfeldbruck, yet again brought proof of their competence in the refrigeration of foodstuffs.
In an environmentally friendly CO2 cascade refrigerating plant, the Danish supermarkt uses condensers that operate as gas coolers at high ambient temperatures and supercritical processes.
The Stajnbirt Mesarija meat processing plant in Skofja Loka, Slovenia, celebrated a special topping-out ceremony in September 2005. A new meat cutting and production plant for processing extremely top-quality goods was built within six months.
Rosenland Fruchtimport saves a lot of energy in fruit- and vegetable cooling through the competence of the companies Frigotechnik Handels Gmbh, Wülfrath, Kälte-Klima Peters, Meerbusch and Güntner, Fürstenfeldbruck.
When building its new cold storage facility, Fruchthansa chose a holistic concept. It not only takes into account the preservation of fruit and vegetables in storage, but also optimal storage energy efficiency.
Australia in the year 2002: After two years of
planning and construction work, the first railwaycooling chain starts successfully. Güntner Group units are in service at the SCT refrigeration facilities in Perth and Melbourne.
For a new buliding for production, storage and administration, an R507/CO2 cascade refrigerating system was decided on as an economically as well as ecologically wise solution.
By using a centralised cooling system, the manufacturer of cooling machines saves about 30% of electricity and improves precision in manufacturing.
During planning of a new store, many requirements have to be taken into account. What design should the air coolers have? And how to incorporate appropriate control options?
Every new order has its own special requirements regarding the selection and dimensioning of refrigeration components. With close cooperation between Güntner and Peiner Träger GmbH, an individual solution was found which precisely meets the requirements of the application.
One of the largest cold chain logistics providers in China "Guangdong Swire" selected Güntner NH3 evaporators for its cold store.
- Circuit breakdown
- Separate heat exchanger
- GMM EC
- GMM sincon
- GMM phase cut
- GMM step
- Switch cabinet
- Repair switch
- Epoxy-resin coated fins
- Special varnishing
- EC fans
- Max. operating pressure 41 bar
- Empty casing
- Inspection cover
- Vibration dampers
- Flange connection
- Extended legs made of stainless steel
Which benefits do you as a customer have?
Güntner has the high standard of producing high-quality, application-oriented heat exchangers and remaining both fair and transparent. That is why we participate in a corresponding programme from Eurovent. The goal of the Eurovent Certification Company is to promote fair competition and to guarantee the customers that the units on the market are inspected under the same conditions and that they are therefore easier to compare. The manufacturers’ specifications are examined by independent laboratories for this purpose. To do this, units from the respective manufacturer are selected randomly.
The HE Programme (Heat Exchangers for Refrigeration) for heat exchangers of the refrigeration and air conditioning industry has existed since 2001. Güntner has participated successfully without interruptions since the implementation of the programme; all of the series included in the programme are certified without exception – and have been since the very beginning!
The Eurovent certification of the HE Programme includes DX evaporators and condensers that are designed for R-404A, R-134a, R-507A, R-407A, R-407C, R-407F, R-448A, R-449A, R-450A, R-452A and R-513A, and air coolers with coolants.
A certification for CO2 condensers and gas coolers respectively, and for CO2 DX evaporators as an individual group of units is scheduled in the foreseeable future. The Eurovent certification programme has not been designated yet for NH3 evaporators and condensers as well as 60 Hz units and centrifugal fan units.
Operating certified units provides you with significant advantages that are worth real money:
- The classification of units into energy efficiency classes is an important characteristic of the certification providing you with information on the energy consumption you can expect from the selected unit. This means the operating costs can clearly be identified.
- The independently measured, inspected specifications give you certainty when it comes to designing the units. You can design precisely to the operating point; safety margins are not required.
- Units are easier to compare with each other thanks to certified specifications. This results in fair competition under realistic conditions.
- The certify-all principle guarantees that manufacturers cannot distinguish themselves through individual “top-seller” units: Complete product groups are certified, hence there are no loopholes for individual units. According to the certify-all principle, actually all the certifiable product groups of a manufacturer must be tested, hence it is not possible to have, for example, only condensers certified while excluding evaporators, air coolers and gas coolers from testing.
- The confirmed and therefore reliable technical data increase the investment security and guarantees planning security and operational reliability with regard to performance and energy efficiency of the entire system. The operating costs can clearly be calculated right from the beginning.
- Certified units save real money: “We recommend that every operator calculates the energy consumption for a current or future construction project because of a hypothetically insufficient capacity. A few years ago, non-certified units showed insufficient capacities of up to 35 % in a serial examination. Thus, you can realistically expect a reduced output of 15 – 20 % for calculation. In comparison, there is a clearly better payback period for the certified unit, usually clearly under 2 years”, according to Peter Roth, Eurovent officer at Güntner.
- The certification applies to all standard units. Through its modular variability, the new Güntner product structure includes an even wider range of certified units.