- On request, according to feasibility
Various material combinations
- We provide various material combinations and a wide range of available tube and connection systems, so that you can find the solution that perfectly fits your demands.
- Our technical experts are glad to support you in designing the heat exchanger that precisely suits your requirements.
- With the high flexibility at the Güntner production sites, even very challenging designs can be manufactured.
High operational reliability and enhanced leakage protection
- Due to the proven floating coil principle the fin coil can expand without straining the fluid-carrying tubes. This prevents loss of fluid as a result of leakage and enhances the service life of the unit.
Customized operating pressure
- Our standard pressure levels for heat exchangers are 16 and 30 / 40 bar (depending on the application). On request, special designs with pressure levels up to 120 bar are available.
Different connection types
- Brazed connection
- Welding connection (standard flange acc. to DIN)
- Threaded nipple
The European malt producer Malteurop uses waste heat from refrigerating machines at its plant in Heidenau, Germany, for a malt kiln. The cold is produced for the germination process. The company has opted for Güntner air heater coils as well as thermowave plate heat exchangers.
Each passenger boarding or deboarding at the Munich Airport can take a glance at a Güntner FLAT Compact model for aircraft air conditioning. These condensers are part of units named PCA units (Pre-Conditioned Air) that supply aircrafts on the ground with conditioned air. A plant contractor specialised in these applications installed 72 stationary units for the passenger boarding bridges at the Munich Airport. In addition to these firmly installed solutions, there are also mobile PCAs integrated into lorries.
- Droplet separator
- Drip tray
- Defrost (electrical, hot gas)
- with or without cover and bottom plates (smooth or beaded with drain hole)
- Varnishing DD lacquer, cathodic dip coating
- Vent/drain support
- Variable fin spacings in coil