Güntner Air cooler Slim Compact
- max. operating pressure up to 80 bar (only CX-units)
- Ceiling mounting with slottedhole for easy installation
- Quick and easy to clean
- Short delivery times
- Easy to install
Easy to install
- Ceiling mounting brackets with slotted hole for easy installation
- Easy-to-remove side cover
- Fans wired on connection socket
- Empty tube for defrost sensor
- Schrader valve on outlet
Inspection and Cleaning
- Corrosion-resistant aluminium alloy AlMg
- Powder coating in RAL 9003
- Inner and outer trays hinged
- Outer tray is thermally decoupled to prevent water condensation
HACCP Hygiene Certificate
- Especially suitable for processing rooms in foodstuffs industry
- All materials used approved for foodstuffs
- Easy to clean
- Maximum operating pressure up to 80 bar (only CX-units)
- Staggered tube pattern
- Internally-ribbed special copper tubes for HFC and CO2
- Surface-corrugated aluminium fins for high heat transfer
- Corrosion-resistant aluminium alloy AlMg
- Powder-coated with RAL 9003
- Stainless steel ceiling mounting
- Separate drip plate
- Thermally-decoupled tray (condensation free)
- EC fans for high energy efficiency
- 2 fan types for different sound levels
- Standard with two speeds
- Internal motor protection with thermocontacts
- Can be used with 230 V, 1~, 50 – 60 Hz
- Cable push-in connector simplifies fan replacement
Product Type / Refrigerant / Capacity
- Epoxy-resin coated fins
- Electric defrost heater for coil and tray
- EC-Fans (Ø 315 mm)
- Expansion valve incl. installation (only RX-units)
- Coil Defender - Alternative corrosion protection
Which benefits do you as a customer have?
Güntner has the high standard of producing high-quality, application-oriented heat exchangers and remaining both fair and transparent. That is why we participate in a corresponding program from Eurovent. The goal of the Eurovent Certification Company is to promote fair competition and to guarantee the customers that the units on the market are inspected under the same conditions and that they are therefore easier to compare. The manufacturers’ specifications are examined by independent laboratories for this purpose. To do this, units from the respective manufacturer are selected randomly.
The HE Program (Heat Exchangers for Refrigeration) for heat exchangers of the refrigeration and air conditioning industry has existed since 2001. Güntner has participated successfully without interruptions since the implementation of the program; all of the series included in the program are certified without exception – and have been for 15 years!
The Eurovent certification of the HE Program includes DX evaporators and condensers that are designed for R404A, R134a, R507A, R407A, R407C or R407F.
The Eurovent certification program is designated for air coolers with fluids, NH3 evaporators and condensers as well as CO2 evaporators and condensers, 60 Hz units and centrifugal fan units. A certification for CO2 gas coolers and CO2 DX evaporators as an individual group of units is scheduled from 2017.
Operating certified units provides you with significant advantages that are worth real money:
- The classification of units into energy efficiency classes is an important characteristic of the certification providing you with information on the energy consumption you can expect from the selected unit. This means the operating costs can clearly be identified.
- The independently measured, inspected specifications give you certainty when it comes to designing the units. You can design precisely to the operating point; safety margins are not required.
- Units are easier to compare with each other thanks to certified specifications. This results in fair competition under realistic conditions.
- The certify-all principle guarantees that manufacturers cannot distinguish themselves through individual “top-seller” units: Complete series are certified, hence there are no loopholes for individual units.
- The confirmed and therefore reliable technical data increase the investment security and guarantees planning security and operational reliability with regard to performance and energy efficiency of the entire system. The operating costs can clearly be calculated right from the beginning.
- Certified units save real money: “We recommend that every operator calculates the energy consumption for a current or future construction project because of a hypothetically insufficient capacity. A few years ago, non-certified units showed insufficient capacities of up to 35 % in a serial examination. Thus, you can realistically expect a reduced output of 15 – 20 % for calculation. In comparison, there is a clearly better payback period for the certified unit, usually clearly under 2 years”, according to Peter Roth, Eurovent officer at Güntner.
- The Eurovent certification of the selected units is an indispensable prerequisite for receiving subsidies from defined funding programmes. The certification applies to all standard units. Through its modular variability, the new Güntner product structure includes an even wider range of certified units that come into question for funding measures.