Update of the GPC software; new series
The new GPC version is not only faster but contains a number of additional improvements. Among those are additional information per unit in the hit list. You can also use these data to sort the hit list:
- Motor technology (EC or AC)
- Heat exchanger technology (microox or finoox)
- Tube volume of the unit
Moreover, the accessories programme was extended for many product families:
- This includes repair switches on the inlet side or mounted at the fan, split circuits and integrated subcoolers for condensing units;
- With the option “wired to terminal box“, you can now choose between wiring in pairs or singular wiring of the fans. This option is now also available for all units of the FLAT and VERTICAL Compact product family.
With this update, you now have at your disposal the products of the new Vario product family in the FLAT and VERTICAL versions. They replace the outdated series GVH/GVV, AGVH/AGVV and GFH/GFV.
The Vario product family has a whole range of advantages to offer:
- The units are available for all common fluids as a standard; gas coolers for CO2 applications are available on request.
- Due to a new calculation algorithm, it is possible to realize the unit configuration with pinpoint accuracy.
- The sound calculation of the EC-fan(s) is done exactly for the operating point so there is no unnecessary surface reserve.
- EC fans are available with GMM or a 0 – 10 Volt signal.
Of course, all the fans meet the specifications of the ErP Directive and are therefore future-proof.
The following table gives an overview of the impending deadlines for the market launch of the new product family.
GCHV/GCVV and GFHV/
- Calculating units from 22 April 2016
- Orders as of now
- Deliveries as of now
Please note that as mentioned above, the product families GVM and GVH will be replaced by this new product family, so that the units of the GVM and GVH series will not be available for much longer. The following table shows the respective deadlines:
GVM, GVH/GVV, AGVH/AGVV and GFH/GFV
- Calculating units* until 22 April 2016
- Orders until 30 September 2016
- Deliveries until 31 December 2016
*Recalculations of units on request
We recommend you to download and install the GPC update from here as soon as possible and install it in order to benefit fully from of all the advantages of the new units. We will of course keep you informed of the further development of our GPC.